Create an Email Account in cPanel
You are here to know how to create an email account in cPanel. A cPanel email account is called webmail. I’ll tell you today how you can open an email account yourself. If you have trouble opening an email account by reading the text, you can watch the billow video. Which will help you a lot? So let’s get started.
Step by Step Description with Image
To create an email account in cPanel, step by step follow these:
- Firstly: Log in your cPanel Account using your username and password. Which you get from hosting company when you buy web hosting. If you change that password. You can log in via that new password. To log in, your cPanel go to datacomfy.com/cpanel or datacomfy.com:8082
- Secondly: Search email account in cPanel search box or go to the email section than click Email Accounts.
- Thirdly: In the email fields type you desire email name then select the domain name want if you have multiple domains form the drop-down list.
- Fourthly: Type your strong password in the password fields then type the same password in the password again fields. If you don’t want to type your password you can click on the generator button to generate a strong password for your email account that you are creating.
- Fifthly: Now you have to type Mailbox Quota that how many space use for this email account.
- Sixth: Now click the billow Create Account button.
Your email account has created by yourself. Now you can use your professional email. Do you know How to log in to your webmail? If not read the full article to know how to log in to your webmail.
Step by Step Description in a Video